This is the first in a series of short blogs highlighting the main features of Xero cloud-based accounting software. We’ll start with something most businesses do every day: invoicing customers.
- Have you ever been out visiting a customer and had to write the agreed price on a bit of paper or in your diary, so you can create an invoice later on in the day?
- Do some of your customers take longer to pay than expected?
- Do you use excel or word to produce your sales invoices?
- Do you often have to re-send copies of invoices to customers and chase them up to remind for payment?
- Do you struggle to know what is owed to you?
If so, Xero could massively improve the way you run your business, freeing up time to spend on other things.
- Xero can be accessed via pc, laptop, tablet and mobile phone, meaning you can invoice customers from anywhere, whenever you need to!
- Templates can be set up easily, enabling you to produce beautiful invoices at the click of a button.
- Invoices can be instantly emailed to a customer, with an option for them to pay immediately, which means you get paid faster without having to process cheques!
- You can see when a customer opens the email, so no more excuses that they never received it!
- Contracts, quotes and other documents can be attached to the invoice, storing them safely for future reference exactly where you need them to be, so no more searching for lost documents!
- Customers can view their invoice history to see what’s owed and access copies, so no more phone calls requesting you to re-send invoices.
- Easy view chart gives you instant access to who owes and when it’s due.